Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Wednesday

Dear Diary,

I can't believe that it is Wednesday already!

As I am working with some of my friends to organize an event I was invited Monday night by one of them to help her answer questions at a meeting that she does once a month on the subject. Another friend of ours had forwarded a copy of an outline that I helped put together awhile back to bring her up to date on the subject she was speaking about . I was told by my friend that she had all the information so not to worry to much about it. Just before I left the house I heard very clearly a suggestion from my spirit guides that I may want to make a few copies of the outline and take sometime to review it. Since I was only there for moral support I waved it off.  I did take the time to review the outline, but didn't think to much about it.

When I got to the meeting I found that my friend had the wrong information and no outline. I asked what happened and no one seemed to know how it all got mixed up. That is when I remembered that the guides had suggested that it might be a good idea to make those copies and review it. Desperate I searched my memory to remember the outline from memory jotting down notes while the leader of the group turned the meeting over to my friend. When my friend that I was helping realized that she had the wrong paperwork she stepped aside leaving me there to talk and give the outline to the group all from memory. Thank goodness I finally listened and took the extra time to review it.

Yesterday I had a few errands to do and wanted to stop by to check on another friend. Before leaving the house I decided to pull some things out of my purse to make it lighter to carry. I also pulled my reader glasses out thinking I didn't need them since I was just going to be gone for an hour. I heard again from my guides that I would need those. I didn't question or argue at all I just stuffed them back in my purse. Later after completing my mission of errands I dropped in on my friend. As it turned out she needed my help which involved reading some small print and I told her I could help her as I had my reader glasses in my purse.

LOL! Well, it is all about that Free will and sometimes learning to listen....

No comments:

Post a Comment