Monday, May 12, 2014

Monday "The Weekend"

Dear Diary,

  It has been an extremely busy weekend with Mother's day, and my daughter graduating from college on Saturday. We all had a wonderful time celebrating her success, and enjoying Mother's day as a suburban family.

Yesterday my husband said he needed to buy new tennis shoes so I went with him to the DSW shoe store in Arlington, TX. As he was trying to make a decision I excused myself to go to the ladies room since we had been there for some time. On my way I passed by the water fountains, noticing a little girl in a pastel dress who was not much bigger than the fountain reaching up to get a drink of water. What was different about her is that I could see through her. She didn't seem to take any notice of me, and I was on my own mission so I didn't stop to chat.  When I came out of the ladies room she was gone.

Something else happened last night that I wanted to make note of. It happened around three in the morning when I was coming out of my dreams laying there contemplating opening my eyes. As I was aware of myself wanting to get up, and get a drink of water a huge flash of golden light lit up my head. It was so bright that I thought someone had turned on the lights in the room. Just as I was opening my eyes I saw a flash of someone in the light watching me sending me lots of love. When I did open my eyes the room was completely dark, and there was no light in the room at all. My husband, and the pets were sound asleep. As I lay there the memory of someone watching over me settled in, and my mind raced trying to analyze what had just happened.  I felt a very peaceful relaxing my mind, and let myself drift back to sleep.

This is not the first time this week that I got a flash of someone watching over me. I got a flash of someone on Saturday morning as I was waking up.  The incident happened again as I was conscious of being awake, and about to open my eyes. I saw in that moment a very vivid image of a tall slender man standing in full view reassuring me that I was being cared for by the other side. He looked different from any of my own spirit guides that I have seen, but I got a distinct feeling that I knew his energy form the spirit world. In that second that I was thinking this I got confirmation that he was one of my guides who comes in, and out of my life at different times. Since I was in a hurry because my daughter was graduating that morning, and needed to start my day I didn't think, or dwell on it to much.

Something I want to mention is that spirit guides are not really female, or male. They are spirit energy, and will often appear as an image that we are comfortable in seeing them. They may have had other lives, and will appear as one of their physical bodies, or may show up in a male, or female roll as they like that gender. Some spirit guides have never been human and only lived in the spirit form. Again it all depends on your soul contract that you made before you were born with who you are working with.

No comments:

Post a Comment