Monday, May 19, 2014

Monday

Dear Diary,

 Weekends have really been busy with family lately and Friday when I was about to make contact with a spirit the sound of my husband opening the garage door coming home from work broke the connection. Unfortunately I was not able to make contact after he came home for the weekend. The rest of the weekend my focus was busy with friends, kids, family, and our animals. Last night when I was in the living room I saw her moving through the room again. There was no communication only the feeling that there will be a connection made when we get closer to her family gathering together.

I know that there seems to be a lot of rules that people have written about when a spirit will contact you, but I have discovered that they will find a way to communicate when there is a need to get a message across. I know as a communicator that there is that need. For now I will wait for her to make the connection.

No comments:

Post a Comment