Friday, May 23, 2014

Friday

Dear Diary,

It has been quiet even though there has been some activity in the house as you walk through rooms. Tonight I noticed a white smokey mist darting in and out of sight. I realized I was thinking about one of my family members who passed away awhile ago and that is when I saw the white smokey mist move past me. I got the message that they were letting me know that they were there as I was thinking about them.

Just the other day while I was driving in my car a white smokey mist passed right by me inside the car. It was only an inch away from my face as they made themselves apparent that they were there.  I made sure that I acknowledged them letting them know that I  knew that someone was there. I kept on driving smiling to myself as I know they were just trying to get my attention. That was all that happened and as I listened to the radio I forgot about the encounter as I was distracted with my errands for the day.

In most cases if they want to connect they can let me know that they need to talk like the lady who passed away and kept coming to get my attention. Sometimes it is just enough to let them know I know they are there. Sometimes I get a smoker in my car but that has not happened in awhile which makes me car sick.

I am looking forward to the weekend as our family will be together again at home enjoying the holiday. It will be fun just being with each other. My time passes so quickly.   

No comments:

Post a Comment