Friday, May 16, 2014

Friday "Contact"

Dear Diary,

I have been working on a project with one of my close friends. We have been so busy planning and working with other people that by the time the evening comes I have been exhausted. Last night my daughter wanted to watch a movie and I was happy that I didn't have to do anything but sit there and watch. As we started the movie I noticed someone standing directly in my energy field. They flashed in and were out before I could read or make any connection. During the movie that happened again four other times.


I was so tired that I told whoever it was that I would make contact with them when I finished the movie and was going into twilight. The only trouble was that once the movie finished I fell asleep as soon as I hit the pillow and never went into twilight consciously. Later today I was finishing up invitations for an the event I am helping out with when I got an email that someone that I used to know had passed away yesterday. I knew as soon as I read the email that was who was trying to make contact with me. It was like the ringing of a bell that resonated all through my body. There was no doubt. I finished up what I was doing then took a break to talk to a friend who also knew the person who died. I told her what had happened the night before and that I knew I needed to be open for contact if that person has a message.

As I write this someone is crossing the room and even now coming up to me. She is here....... 

No comments:

Post a Comment