Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Tuesday "Balance of Communication on Both Sides"

Dear Diary,

I think one of the challenges of being able to communicate with the other side is talking to some people about it. Sometimes it is like leading a double life. On one hand you have these amazing experiences not only with the spirits, and supernatural that is all around you. But you also have the other experiences which I have heard being labeled as mystical experiences. It is these experience where you have that soul connection with the Creator as you merge into everything, and everything is a part of you that there is no room to doubt that God exists. In those moments you find that the magnitude of God being more omnipotent is far more than the  human brain can even comprehend. Yet you have an understanding on that cellar, and spiritual level that everything, and anything exists in the one mind of God. This is transmitted in every part of your being which makes being human complicated.  These times are when you have to remember how limited your physical body, and mind really are to even grasp your experience only to know on a soul level that it is true.

Then on the other hand there is living day to day on the physical plane of existence. That is the true challenge as the world on the physical realm has lost some of the sensitivity to the other side as we all try to survive, or just live our normal lives. Many spiritual teachers will explain that it is a true balance of the two that creates wholeness within ourselves. I find that most of the time I am tipping over more on one side as my focus swings from one end to the other. There are those time when everything is in balance, but then something happens on one side, or the other that needs more attention creating an unbalance once again. I am still working on myself, and learning how to balance this in my own life.

I find that when my focus is on my physical life I have many loved ones in my life who support me, and we are all there for each other. When my focus swings to the other side again there are many angels, guides, and loved ones who are there to support, and care for me, to help the ones that need help. It is that part of coming into transition when you are with people on the physical plane that are not as sensitive to the other side that makes it difficult, at least for me. I have a hard time..... I have been told not to throw the whole kitchen sink at them instead of explaining how to turn on the water first. My enthusiasm often scares people so I am now tending to hold back waiting for my guides, or that person to give me a clue that they are wanting to know what is happening around them. I find this sometimes a challenge. This is that part of you that wants to run the race at full speed, but you have to hold back to make it to the finish line. I still have a lot to learn...

No comments:

Post a Comment