Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Wednesday "Contact at the Memorial"

Dear Diary,

I did get the message that I needed to attend the memorial from the spirit of the lady who has been trying to contact me. Yesterday I went really not knowing what to expect. I decided to open up my records as I dove there in case I needed help, or was in some way blocking myself. I walked in, and found my seat in the back still was not sure why I needed to be there except she wanted me to come. When I saw her picture memories of sitting once with her in the atrium there at the church talking about our love for animals, and people exploded inside my heart. In that moment I could feel myself open up, and when I asked if she was there I heard very clearly, "I am right here".

That is when I asked why she wanted me to come, and she showed me an image of her in the hospital hooked up on so many different things laying there in pain. Then she said that she found herself outside of of her body inside a beautiful light where there was no pain, and only unconditional love. There in that moment she let go, and started to merge with the light. The light accepted her, and welcomed her home. It was then that she heard her family crying wanting her to come back to them. That is when she realized that she wanted them to know she was okay, and it was time for her to go. I could feel her energy which was very loving free of pain as she kept showing me how she could move around with no boundaries. Then she excused herself sitting with her family for the rest of the memorial loving on them.

I couldn't help sitting there watching her with her family wondering how I was going to relay the message. As I sat there thinking the family got up to share their memories, and their love for her. What struck me was that the family described this bubbly beautiful spirit exactly the way I was seeing, and experience her, and her energy. One of the family members even gave a description on how they felt she had gone into the light, and it was exactly what she had told me. I knew then that the family in their own way knew her, and they knew what had happened. When the funeral was over she came back over to me, and said goodbye. Then she was gone. Since I had my records open I asked my guides if I was supposed to give a message to the family, but they told me to, "wait". When it was over I visited with a friend who was there confessing that I wasn't getting that I needed to tell the family as they already seemed to know what had happened.

Later driving home I asked again in my records if I needed to tell the family what I had gotten still not knowing how to approach them about what I do. Then I heard my guide in a clear voice letting me know that I was there to witness, and to remember as one day later on I will come back in contact with the family, and it will naturally come out what had happened at the funeral. Until then I was to be patient, and not worry about it now, but know that I was there for a reason. 

No comments:

Post a Comment