Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Wednesday " Some Answered Questions"

Dear Diary,

 I have been having interesting dreams, but I have been finding myself waking up in the middle of the night wondering about them trying to go back to sleep, however last night was different. This time when I was coming out of my dreams state into consciousnesses I was told by my guides that I could ask any question that I had been wondering about through my life, and it would be answered. Of course when I heard that what immediately came to my mind was what really happened to my little dog that disappeared on our ranch when I was ten. Not only was my question  answered, but it was sent in the form of a dream like vision. I was sad to see what had happened to my little companion that I loved so much as a child realizing that sometimes not knowing is better then knowing.

 Of course there were some other questions that I was curious about, and had to ask that came to me after I found out about my dog. They were more about some of my own relationships, and how we were all drawn together in our soul contracts in this lifetime. What I experienced when my questions were answered in those visions was that I could see details of things that I couldn't when I was going through them. I could see what everyone was thinking, understanding the actions, and why they were going the directions they were going even when I was frustrated, or even wishing I could go with them. I saw, and understood that from the bigger perspective there was no judgment only validation of learning experiences to enlighten the soul. The whole experience was amazing, and when I finally exhausted myself I fell into a deep, and very restful sleep until I was awakened by my daughter's dog nuzzling me in the morning.

Now as I write this I do wonder why I asked those questions. What comes to me is that they were the questions that were, and have been on my own heart over the years. As I recognize this I am thankful to be given the opportunity to find the answers to help me move on.  

No comments:

Post a Comment