Friday, August 22, 2014

Friday

Dear Diary,

Oh I can't believe it is already Friday. We have had no calls for our foster dog. We took her for a walk the other night with our other dogs and she didn't know how to walk on a leash. It was strange for us as the vet told us that she is a least a year old.

This morning I woke up realizing that we need to step up our efforts in finding her pet parents if not we may be adopting her ourselves. As I was laying there in the quiet of the morning. I asked if my guides were with me. I lay there in the dark with my eyes closed wondering if I should get up when a golden white light lit up my third eye making me think that someone turned on the light in the room. I opened my eyes to check but it was still very dark. Again I closed my eyes and a bright light lit up inside head and I knew that I my question was being answered. They were there with me in the room.

The rest of the day was busy with family and again getting the little dog settled in. I got a little time with my son to sit and watch a movie this afternoon and as we were sitting there a spirit walked across the living room. I laughed and mentioned it out loud as we continued on with our movie. Thirty minutes later another spirit crossed directly in front of me. It was hard to miss and again I was tickled to see the spirits moving around the house again. I guess things are starting to settle down a little and the spirits are starting to feel more comfortable showing themselves again.

No comments:

Post a Comment