Thursday, August 14, 2014

Thursday

Dear Diary,

Oh my it has been an interesting night. I got up in the middle of the night around three am. I was awakened by someone talking to me. I wasn't sure if I was dreaming or if it was real but I was very glad to be awake.  Everyone in the house was sound asleep and so I decided to get up and get a drink of water. I went back to bed and laid there watching the clock not feeling tired at all. I didn't want to read or get up to go watch TV in the other room. I decided to lay there and see if I would just fall asleep.

What I didn't mention was that the night before I had a visitor who was having trouble communicating with me. I knew that someone was in the room with my husband and I when I went to bed but ignored him because I was tired. The man kept coming over to the bed wanting to let me know he was there and after I relaxed I was able to open up my senses to finally hear the man's voice speaking a few sentences.  After that I got nothing and told him we could work later when I got some rest. I didn't hear from him again until last night.

Back to last night I remembered the energy from the man and felt his presences around me. I asked him if he needed to talk but got an answer back that there were several in the room with us. Hmmm.... I thought as I wondered if we are going to do another crossing. That is when I heard very clearly a women saying that she had been murdered. When I heard this my mind immediately stepped in remembering that the last time I had heard from a victim of a violent crime it had been in the spring. As I tried to clear my thoughts I wanted to let it be open again for any communication and that is when I heard the man talking to the women about what had happened to her. I asked if there was anyone else in the room who wanted to speak but found a low buzz of voices talking to each other.

Since I didn't seem to be getting anywhere I called in my guide and asked if we were going to be doing a crossing. My guide answered that we would in four days. I thought that was very strange as crossing just seem to happen and I was not used to them being put off for any number of days. Still awake I reached down and petted the dog who was snoring next to the bed. Okay, no one was talking to me so I turned over and waited for sleep with the sound of conversations in the background.

This morning there was no one in the room and I ended up sleeping late from being up the night before. My mom called later when I was up and as were visiting I mentioned to her about what my guide had said. She paused for a few moments and then said that when someone dies a violent death that they often stay close to the body but mostly they are in a great deal of shock from the trauma of the transition. "Oh yeah," I do remember this and apparently she didn't stay close to her body but seemed to be finding some comfort from the other spirits in the house who were wanting to help her. I thought about this and realized that four days must mean that the murder had just happened. There is no way to know where and when this occurred unless the spirit of the women wants to talk to me. It could have happened anywhere... My mom reminded me that I might want to ask the guides and angels if they had any information. Thinking this over I agreed to ask when I got some alone time to focus.

I have to admit that I am used to working with spirits who have been long past that stage or have been trapped or even lost. I have crossed spirits at funerals but they have had time to be around the family and wanted to cross. My little experience with the victims of violent crimes has been that they have contacted me but mostly they have shone me their death or wanted me to know how they have died. One spirit shared that she had been missing for twenty years and showed me that she was in a large metal box somewhere in the ocean. Another spirit showed me how he was hung in his prison cell and the information he shared was about his lawyer. The list goes on. I never know what is going to happen when I am contacted...

No comments:

Post a Comment