Sunday, August 10, 2014

Sunday "Colors"

Dear Diary,

While it has been awhile since I have written it is because there has been a lot going on in the physical world around me. I haven't had a lot of time lately to focus my attention on the spirits and what they are doing as I am focused on my family and friends and what they are doing in their lives. The energy changed a great deal around the house at the end of last week as I was invited to several lunches with friends. The reason for the change in the energy is that my attention and energy becomes channeled into some of the topics that we talk about which I find very refreshing and exhilarating as it gets me to move out of whatever grove I am in.

The topic that came up and one that I have not spent a great deal of time with lately as I have been working on other aspects of my own life is the colors in one's aura and a person's base color. What I mean by base color is that when a person is born they have a purpose and a special light that shows up in their aura field broadcasting to others what their mission in this lifetime is. On a subconscious level we all pick up on the missions of others and ourselves as we move in and out of each other's fields. On a more conscious level we may not know that we are picking up the energy in other's energy but feel, know or intuitively get the message. It is when it is spelled out directly in front of us that we may agree that we already knew that or that we had a feeling that was what we already knew.

I have to admit to myself that with the kids home for the summer and with everything going on around with the additional pets and family events I have left this aspect of knowledge behind. When a friend asked me the week before to recommend books I gave her a list that I like to share with my Reiki students to help them with their spiritual growth. One of the keys to learning about energy is that you discover that everyone can see energy and it is not a gift unique to special individuals. If practiced it can be something that you can call on at anytime by just softening your gaze. What scares most people is that once they train their eyes to see the different colors of energy they can also tap into seeing the spirits and beings on the other side. This can cause some anxiety for some who are only wanting to learn about the colors and seeing auras.

My friend invited me to lunch again last week and was excited as she found a color test in the book and asked if I had taken it. I had to admit that it was not one that I had sat down to take as I use the book as a reference when I am working with others when I am in their energy fields so I only use the references for the different colors when I am guided. The test in the book that that my friend was referring to was to help a person find their special calling in life. She then invited me over after lunch to take the test from the book as she had printed it out and it would be easier to take on a flat sheet of paper. Since I was free for another hour I went to her house answering questions for twenty minutes. Then we scored it using the instructions from the book and looked up the references from the final score. It was as I already knew and felt very attuned to being my very mission and purpose in this lifetime. I was pleased with what I read as it validated with what I am doing and I had learned a new way to use the book.

The book I am referring to is Life Colors, "What the colors in your aura reveal." by Pamala Oslie

# Your unique personality,
# Your key to successful relationships,
# Your talents for money and career.


No comments:

Post a Comment