Monday, August 25, 2014

Monday

Dear Diary,

We got my son moved in at school this weekend. He seems to be excited about going back. During the move I noticed that there seemed to be a lot of activity in our home and where he is living at his school. As we were moving in his things smokey images were darting around the room as we were going in and out.

When we were home yesterday morning I saw a large image of an animals spirit in the house. It started to show itself as soon as we moved one of the big chairs from upstairs that my son wanted to take it to college with him. At first I was not really paying much attention to what I was seeing but I kept seeing it lurking behind one of the couches in the living room downstairs where we were going back and forth to the other rooms in the house. Each time I saw it I had forgotten that it was there running into it again only to remember that it was hanging out there in the house. My mind was busy with the move. Sometime when you move things around the house that haven't been moved in awhile seems to stir things up a bit.

At first I would only catch a quick glimpse of it as it took my brain a few seconds to catch up to what I was seeing. Once I realized what I was seeing the image would disappear. I described it to my husband as looking like a mirage that you see on a very hot road during the day. It looked at first like a clear vapor in the form of a rather large cat. I am not talking about a domestic animal like our pets but a large animal like a panther or a jaguar. The only thing that I can think of now is that the room where the chair was kept was the cat's sanctuary from my son's big dog. The spirit animal must have been hanging out with our cats upstairs away from all the dogs downstairs.

Then this morning as I was having breakfast with my daughter she began to tell me about a spirit of a women who had been showing herself to her at different times during the day and night. She went on to say how the spirit seemed to be somewhat aggressive in wanting my daughter to acknowledge her. it seemed that when my daughter was in the living room or entering her room the women spirit kept standing close to her getting into her personal space catching her attention then would vanish only to show up later. I asked my daughter how long this had been going on and she said that it had been happening at least a week. My daughter does know how to work with spirits so if the spirit decides to contact her to talk or show her something then the spirit is in good hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment