Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Wednesday

Dear Diary,

It has been another busy two days. We were at the vet yesterday with my daughter's cat who was spiting up blood. It seems that the new cat food that we put her on is not good for her age group. Blue Buffalo has too much protein for older pets to handle in their systems. We are not over the hump yet we had to take her again this morning to the vet for further observation.

Our new rescue that we are fostering is also having a hard time as far as us learning about her potty habits. I feel like I am starting all over with a little puppy. She is a year old and a Chiweenie which seems to be new breed in the little dog world. I hope we are able to find her pet parents soon as she is also stealing our hearts.

With all that is going on around the house it seems that I have not paid any attention to the spirits at all. I do feel them around me knowing that they are there. As the children and the animals seem to need our full attention lately I haven't checked in or noticed them moving or appearing anywhere. I still have not heard from the spirit of the women who was killed but I am guessing the other spirits are helping her or her own guides have helped her cross. In the meantime once things settled down a bit I know the spirits will start to show themselves again.

No comments:

Post a Comment