Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Wednesday

Dear Diary,

Well, in the last few days I have noticed a few dark smoky images flitting across the rooms in the house or when I am out and about doing my errands. They always seem to take me by surprise as I am not usually looking for them when they come across my peripheral vision then move in front of me disappearing as my brain tries to catch up to make a note of what I am seeing.

The night before last a few hours before bedtime I started to see images of different faces and people flashing in my minds eye every time I blinked or closed my eyes for a second. This tipped me off to ask if there was anyone in the room just to check the energy. Lately I have been so busy with my family, friends and pets that the only time I seem to remember to check is just before I go to bed. When I asked I got a firm "yes." Then I decided to open my sight softening my eyes to adjust to the energy in the room. It was when I did this that I began to see that there were many spirits in the room wanting to cross over. Quickly I called in my spirit guide asking for the help from the angels who do the crossings and they came immediately. This time the numbers seemed doubled as there were forty or more in the room wanting to cross. The crossing began and somewhere in the middle of it all I lost consciousness and fell into a deep sleep. I awoke the next morning remembering the activities from the night before but found that the room and the energy was all clear.

Last night I again thought to check and once again got the answer "yes" that there were spirits in the room. This time I was just to exhausted to even work with the guides and angels so I asked if we could work on another night. I don't even remember the answer as I fell swiftly to sleep. Now as I record this I am thinking that I need to talk to my guide and see if we can set some guidelines if this is what we are going to be doing for awhile.

This afternoon I was visiting with a dear friend at her home and as we were talking a spirit of a man walked right behind her and disappeared into thin air out of the blue. By the time he vanished I was able to spit out the words letting my friend know what had happened. Luckily she has known me for years and didn't seem surprised to what I was telling her about what I saw. He didn't seem at all interested in us but was just passing through like a stranger passing by on the street. 

No comments:

Post a Comment