Monday, August 4, 2014

Monday "Healing Sounds of the Universe"

Dear Diary,

I had an interesting conversation with my mom this weekend. She called and was so excited as she had seen on her Facebook a story about a man who had created a CD  from the sounds from each of the planets. The recording came from NASA.

This sparked a memory of when I was working at the Acupuncture Clinic and the acupuncturist there was using forks that were attuned to each of the sounds of the planets. The process she used was called Acutonics. What I found remarkable was when the tuning forks were used on acupuncture points and meridians of the body they accelerated the whole healing process. It was incredible to watch.

It was later explained to me that the energy or atoms that creates our physical bodies can get out of sync as the planets are doing their dance across the universe. When the energy changes around us creating different vibrations and music it can cause us to sometimes get stuck in our own emotional or physical blocks. This creates limitations that throw the physical and emotional bodies out of balance that may become more susceptible to panic attacks, illness and a multitude of symptoms.

At first I was a bit skeptical about the tuning forks. "Come on......Tuning forks that are attuned to the planets?" Well I was surprised when I ended up having an allergic reaction one morning when my throat started to close up. I reached for the Benadryl as it was convenient only to find myself in a drunken stupor from the medicine a few minutes later. My throat stopped closing up but it was still very swollen making it a little hard to breath. There I was with a swollen throat and now drunk. The good news was that the acupuncturist treated me within the hour with her tuning forks for ten minutes and my throat almost immediately completely opened up. The drowsiness and drunk feeling went away within the ten minutes which would have knocked me out for most of the day. I got up feeling like a new person from my whole experience and even went out to lunch with some friends that afternoon. It was remarkable! After that I was a believer and even took some classes learning more about the tuning forks and the planets.

Side Note:
To learn more about the tuning forks here is the Acutonics website and a YouTube video with music from the planet Jupiter.

Acutonics website for tuning forks attuned to the planets.

Here is an example of what the planet Jupter sounds like from a recording from NASA on Youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment