Monday, August 18, 2014

Monday

Dear Diary,

 This has been a great birthday weekend as it has been busy with lots of family and friends. I have to admit I need today to catch up on some rest from all the weekend activities. One of the most unusual things that happened that was not related to by birthday was that one of my dear friends needed our help yesterday as her house was flooding from the big rainstorm that hit us that morning. My husband, son and I rushed over not sure what we were in for but were able to pitch in helping to sweep the water away from the door. As my son put out a hose that siphoned the water out to the street which gave the french drain a chance to handle all the water that was overflowing on the porch. With our crazy Texas rainstorms we never know if we are going to have a few sprinkles or a flood!

I had so much going on with all the physical happenings around the house with everyone stopping by or helping to celebrate that I didn't notice a lot of spirit activity. Only last night did I make sure to check in to see if there were any spirits in the room before I went to sleep. I wanted to make sure I was available if that women's spirit wanted to contact me. It was very quite in the whole house and not a spirit around. I finally called for one of my guides which even took awhile to connect. They all seemed to be busy with what they were all doing on the other side. I realized that I was not needed so I went to sleep and slept soundly until my husband woke me up this morning saying goodbye as he was leaving to work.

I heard the garage door going up and then down when he left so I rolled over trying to go back to sleep. That is when I got a quick flash of two spirits standing by the window watching my husband leave. Then then turned around toward me and pointed at me giving me the impression that he was returning for something. Sure enough I heard the garage door open as he hurried in looking for something in the house that he forgot. After a minute he left repeating the same routine with the garage door. I laid there a little while knowing that I couldn't go back to sleep so I got up starting my morning being greeting by some very happy and hungry pets.

No comments:

Post a Comment