Saturday, August 16, 2014

Saturday

Dear Diary,

This morning I woke up realizing that I have had little time to work with the spirits lately. I have had too much going on in the physical world as it has been busy around here these last few days. It all started when my daughter text me a picture of a little dog that her Sorority sister rescued during Rush near their collage campus on Wednesday night. The story is that they rescued the little one from a very busy road. They took her back to their apartment but were afraid of being fined the $500.00 pet deposit for having a pet. I agreed to foster the little dog with all my animals what is one more.

Thursday night my daughter hand delivered the little dog to us at 11 pm at night since the girls get off of Rush duty after 10. To my surprise she was one of those new designer dogs. I figured that since she was one of those she may have a chip so the next morning we hauled her down to our vet only to discover that not only did she not have a chip but she was pregnant. After the shock wore off the vet then told us that she thought the dog was a little over a year old. Breaking the news to my husband only opened up a few choice words when I told him at work over the phone. I just let him rant to get it out of his system and being the vary good sport that he is he agreed we could foster her until we found her owners or a new home that would care for her and her puppies.

Friday I spent walking the area and asking people if they had lost a dog where she was found. It reached over a hundred degrees so I had to give up after a few hours. Today is my birthday and my husband and I spent our morning putting up signs around the collage neighborhood hoping that we would find the little one's pet parents.

Tomorrow is Sunday and I know that I have agreed to help in someway with the spirits who were trying to help the women who was killed. I don't know what to expect or how they will want to contact me. I just know that I must remember to ask my guides to help me be centered enough to help sometime tomorrow evening when I get some alone time to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment