Friday, December 19, 2014

Friday "A Reminder"

Dear Diary,

They are back! Yesterday while the washing machine repairman was at the house fixing the washer. I sat down in the living-room to watch a movie in case he needed me for something. My son who is home for the holidays was sitting on the other side of the living-room reading enjoying his quiet time at home.

 I was just happy being with him when I glanced down in time to see a dark shadow cross over my legs while I was sitting on the couch. That immediately caught my attention. Excited I looked up and there was nothing around my son so I started to scan the room softening my gaze. That was when I spotted an image trying to form by the doorway leading into the hall. As I watched it looked a lot like water vapor moving in circles. The image was transparent but you could tell it was in human form. Then right in front of me it turned into a brown smoky color of a very clear image of an old bald heavy set man walking very slowly across the living room. I was so happy to see him but could still make out some heavy activity happening right behind him. Then another image appeared  directly behind the spirit of the old man. This time it was a young women who looked like she was in her early twenties and was lovingly and patiently following him. My excitement got the better of me as I called out to them in my mind asking if they wanted to talk but neither seemed to be interested in me. They were doing their own thing.

My son at that moment looked up from what he was doing and asked me if I was okay seeing my transfixed gaze on that part of the room. I then remembered he was in the room and started to describe what was going on but he wasn't interested going back to his reading. Both my children have the gift of seeing and hearing the other side but at this time are not wanting to pursue it. My daughter is very strong with her gift and my son blocks it as much as he can.

This morning in twilight before getting up I was reminded that we never lose the gift but become distracted with with life in the physical world. Communication is always happening even in twilight or in dream state. Yesterday was a reminder that seeing can happen anywhere or anytime. It only takes being aware of the energies around us to open up in seeing the other side moving in-between the worlds.  

No comments:

Post a Comment