Friday, December 5, 2014

Friday "'Tis the Season!"

Dear Diary,

In the last few days I have been very aware of spirits hanging out at different stores and restaurants. There is not one place that I have been that I haven't seen spirits or energies roaming around. It is nice when I am out and know that the spirits are also there enjoying the high energy levels of this time of year.

This brings to mind of a conversation that I had with a client yesterday. They asked the question why they could see spirits on different occasions and not on others. I explained that as we move through our emotions we change our vibration frequencies in our energy fields and the spirits that are on those levels become more apparent to us.

The emotions of people around us affect us even if we are unaware of it. When we are in other people's energy fields we unconsciously adjust our vibrations to each other. That is why when you are with someone who is in a really bad mood it may irritate you or if someone is very happy it makes you happy. It all depends on the dominate energy field and what I mean by that, is the strongest of holding it's own. When you get people together it is more like a domino affect. Reminds me of old movies of western bar fights, when the people in the saloon would start fighting because others were. But the pendulum swings both ways and the same can be said to being happy and very excited. That is what I have encountered being out doing errands and meeting friends. Those I have been with seem to really be enjoying the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment