Monday, December 29, 2014

Monday "The Other Side of the Veil"

Dear Diary,

Saturday I woke up and went out to breakfast with our family. When we got back I worked on some of my writing and then started to prepare for an Akashic Reading with a client that I had that afternoon. It had been a while since I have worked in the records so I wanted to take some extra time to realign my Chakras and clear my energy fields before the reading.

The reading went well and I enjoyed working with both my client and the record keepers in the records. Later in the evening we were scheduled to go out to dinner with the rest of the family who are here visiting over the holidays. On our way to the restaurant my husband and I were deep in a conversation when I noticed ahead of us was a medium sized Spaniel sitting on the sidewalk next to the road watching the cars go by. I couldn't help admiring the dog when I realized as we got closer it was transparent then disappeared all together as we passed by.  As my brain caught up with what I was seeing I made a quick note of the dog continuing on with the conversation that I was having with my husband.

When we arrived at the restaurant taking our time getting out of the car because we were early when I saw a man standing next to the door watching us. People were going in and out of the restaurant and there seemed to be nothing unusual about him except for him being interested in us. As we made our way to the door I tried not pay to much attention to the man but couldn't help seeing that he also was transparent as we got closer. He smiled then was gone. My husband reached for the door and we went in as I shook my head clearing my thoughts immediately greeted by the greeter asking us our names and how many were in our party. After the family gathered to eat I didn't pay any attention to anyone else except for our family. There were 13 in our party that evening.

Side note:
I know when we do energy work or balance our energies our spiritual senses which are very much apart of us become unhindered. This allows us to be able to tune into the other side of the veil that we feel that separates us from the spirit world. I am always reminded that we are both physical beings and spirit beings living in harmony as human beings. It is our birth right to be able to see and experience the other side as much as we experience the physical world. When we sleep we are apart of the spirit world and when we walk the earth with our bodies we are apart of the physical. Most of the time we are distracted or believe we are separated from the other half but we are both. 

Yes, there are those who are more sensitive to the spirit world but that doesn't make them special, as we are all capable of being connected to spirit world.  After all it is all around us...

No comments:

Post a Comment