Friday, December 12, 2014

Friday

Dear Diary,

Lots of spirit activity in our bedroom this morning. White smokey images keep flitting in and out of sight between the bed and the bathroom door. It is kind of like they want to be seen and are letting me know they are here in the room with us.

The house is full again with family and pets for the holidays. I never know how that will affect the spirit activity in the house. Sometimes it is a catalyst for more intense activity as the children will bring home visitors from where ever they have been. Spirit attachments are a lot more common than I think most people realize. T
he mixing of the spirit energy with what is already settled in the house can sometime create territory issues as the spirits may not get along. Like people it is about sharing the space.

I visited with my mom on the phone yesterday and she told me that she is still having quite a bit of spirit activity at her place. The other day something was pushed off the table that was placed in the middle of the table to get her attention. I have to say that the spirits at her home are not only active but have the ability to move things. That is not something I encourage at our home as I like to have things in their place so that I can find them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment