Monday, December 8, 2014

Monday "Living Among the Spirits"

Dear Diary,

It was a great weekend with children coming home for the Christmas holidays, with them they brought all their pets so we have a full house for a while. It takes a little getting back into the swing of things with the house so busy but I have to admit that I am enjoying every minute of it. In the meantime the spirits around the house don't seem to be bothered by all the activity. I see glimpses of them moving about the house or hanging out in the living room while we were watching a move.

I know there has been a lot of talk of spirits being active only during the night but from my own experience I have not found that is not true. I see and have many experiences night or day as they seem to be everywhere I go. The day is just as full but what I have found is that I may be more relaxed to receive information from the other side in the evening as I can be distracted with the life around me during the day. If I do however take a moment to be aware or even soften my gaze for any reason. I see as much spirit activity during the day in broad day light.

Once one of my friends wanted me to go with her to check out a local medium to see what I thought. I went with her just enjoying the company. We got to the place and the room was packed with people wanting to hear form the other side. What surprised me was that the medium wouldn't talk to the spirits unless the whole room was completely devoid of light. The people that were there to assist her even put rags in the cracks of the doors so that nothing would shine through. I discovered that while am not claustrophobic the whole experience made me feel very uncomfortable. I spent the rest of our stay too busy wool gathering about the environment that I didn't really concentrate on her communication. However once in a while I felt something but couldn't focus on her or the spirits in the room. At that time I was of no use to my friend and very relieved when the medium finished.

I am not saying that her method was wrong as it is her way of connecting with the spirits around her. For me that is not something that I feel necessary to do when communicating. I used to be very involved with spirit rescue and was trained to do that in broad daylight at anytime of the day so that experience was strange for me. As for now I just let the spirits be unless they want to contact me or need any help. Other than that I am happy to be among both the living and the spirit world living in peace.  

No comments:

Post a Comment