Monday, December 22, 2014

Monday

Dear Diary,

This weekend and even today I am still catching glimpses of smokey energy moving through the house. Every now and then I will see a head or an image trying to appear but then fading quickly when I focus my attention on it. Usually it is when I am in the middle of something and can't take the extra time to place my attention on them.

Every once in awhile our dogs like to growl at the corner or they watch the ceiling. Even the cats avoid some of the places in the house. I know we have a new visitor as a funny smell has come with them. The kids even smell it. I will have to investigate when I get some time to really center in on them and see what is going on.

Today was one of those days that I hit the floor running. I had the opportunity to have coffee with one of my Reiki students this morning so I had to hurry off to make it on time. My student has now blossomed and is not only working with Reiki but also going to school in Austin learning to be an Acupuncturists.

Later this afternoon I also met with an Acupuncturist in Fort Worth TX who has been in practice for the last ten years. I had the chance to visit with them a little about energy work. Years ago I had worked with another acupuncturist in Fort Worth learning about Acutonics using tuning forks. This type of work is really fascinating to me. I ended up having to stop working with her about two years ago as I was inspired to write a book which I hope to publish this next year. It is about a personal journey working with energy medicine.

No comments:

Post a Comment