Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Wednesday

Dear Diary,

I can't believe that today is the last day of 2014! The year just flew by.... So much has happened and there is a lot to be thankful for as I have thought back over the year.  I am really excited to see what 2015 will have in store for our lives.

Last night as we were leaving my in-laws house driving in the dark I noticed a man standing on the side of the road just staring off in the distance. What was unique about the incident was that my in-laws live in a remote place where there isn't a lot of traffic or lights around them.  We were the only car on the road at the time and it was our headlights that caught the image of the man standing there. The man was wearing khaki pants with a long sleeve mauve shirt. His hair was short sandy blond and he looked to be around his late forties.

He seemed strange just staring at the road in front of him and didn't look at us as we drove by. The other thing that was weird was that it was a bit cold to be out walking around without a coat. We hadn't got far from my in-law's house and the car was still in that warming up mode with the temperature drooping so I was a little sensitive to being cold myself. Then as we sped past him as my husband never slowed down I looked back and he was gone. I asked my husband if he might have seen the man but he said that he didn't still concentrating on his driving.

 I already knew the answer before I asked but wanted to check...... just in case.

No comments:

Post a Comment