Friday, December 26, 2014

Friday

Dear Diary,

My, we have been busy with lots of family and friends. It was a beautiful Christmas and we have enjoyed all the company. I did notice that the smell had been moving again in the house. It moved down to the front entryway on Christmas eve morning and then a few hours later moved to the hallway next to my daughter's bedroom door. We didn't smell it in her room but it lingered just outside of the door.

Yesterday Christmas day I didn't smell anything in the house so I completely forgot about it as I kept busy with everything going on during the day.  It wasn't until we sat down and were watching a movie with the family that I started to catch glimpses of shadows and images moving throughout the room out of the corner of the room. As the evening progressed the spirits started to get more aggressive and then started to move in between me and whoever I was talking to. I would see white smoky images as they brushed across my vision seeming to enjoy the energy of the room.

Eventually I was able to not be as distracted with the spirit energy as I noted their presence in the room and then continued to do what I was doing before they interrupted. This morning I did mention it to my daughter that I hadn't smelled anything in the house since the day before. She then made the commit that she had forgotten about it until she was going to bed and then caught a whiff of it, however she did say that she didn't smell it this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment