Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Wednesday "A Different Time"

Dear Diary,

Well the smell has moved again from the hallway to the upstairs. In the last few days it has become so pungent that I don't really like going up there. We had a lot to do yesterday getting ready for Christmas and attending a party so I haven't taken extra time to really investigate what is going on with the energy in the house. I just need a few moments to myself to really focus on the energy and find what is causing the smell and who is visiting us this Christmas.

Something else has been going on that has been a little distracting these last few days. Reticently I have been getting clear visions that hit me so fast that it takes a few moments to process what is happening to me. I feel almost knocked out of my body and transported into another time. For example last night as I was getting into the car to go to a birthday party I felt as if I was getting into another car that looked like something out of the 1930's. When I sat down I could see myself in the back of the car with a driver who was taking me to some Christmas charity party in NY at someone's house. When I looked down I was in a beaded dress instead of the pant suite that I knew I had on. The vision in my mind was so clear that it was like looking out of the eyes of someone else in another time.

 This also happened the day before when I was out with some friends for lunch. I don't know what triggered it but I was again transported to a Medieval time. I was at a restraint all of a sudden I was in a room that had stone walls with a  fire burning in the fire place. I was pulling on a garment that was lined with fur and someone was assisting me with my garment.  I was in the middle changing my mind of what I was wearing because of the color. I also knew I was getting ready for a dinner out in the main hall.

When this happened it threw me for a loop so immediately I found myself checking in with my brain to find what was going on. What I got was "yes" I was at the restaurant but was also somewhere else at the same time. It was like being split in two and being in both places at once. My eyes were seeing out of me in my physical body and yet I was seeing something else as if I was there to.

What snapped me out of the split were the distractions on this side, such as engaging in conversation with my friends or focusing on the people around me. By taking a few moments to concentrate on the physical bearing I was able to ground myself completely back into my own body. This allowed me to move on so that I could enjoy myself in this space and time.

Just a note:  This is all new and has started since we have become aware of the smell in the house. Also I want to add that I haven't been in the house when this has happened to me so I am not sure if there is a connection. I just have noticed the coincidence...

No comments:

Post a Comment