Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Wednesday "Vibrational Frequencies"

Dear Diary,

I still am catching sight of white smokey images moving around the house when I am home. I have also noticed that I am feeling my grandmother and father around me. Their energy is really strong since I came back from LA. Often when I feel them around me and start to think of them a dime or penny will appear out of nowhere or fall out of something and it always matches up with the one I am thinking of. Dimes are from my grandmother and pennies are from my father. It makes me chuckle knowing that they are reminding me that they are there.

One of the things that comes to mind is remembering that spirits are intelligent and they will interact with the living as much as they can or want to. Often we are unaware of them even being there but they have their own ways of communicating with us. A friend of mine asked if they can read your mind and the answer is, "Yes they can." Our thoughts are in the form of energy and if they are vibrating on the same level that we vibrate on with our thoughts then they can easily pick up what we are thinking. By vibrating I also mean the emotional energy that moves through us connected with our thoughts that change our energy and energy fields.

The same works for the dark side as they can pick up our thoughts that are on their level of existence. This is why it is always good to think good thoughts as what we send out is what we attract back to us. Breaking everything down into vibration and energy frequencies helps us to understand what is happening in our own lives.

Years ago when I was really learning how the spirit world worked I was invited to attend a John Holland seminar with a friend. At the seminar John Holland pointed out that people in an audience sit in groups with people they have something in common with because they are attracted to the energy and feel comfortable within it. These are audiences in which the people have never met each other. I have to say I thought he was full of it when he made the announcement. There were six hundred of us and aside from my friend who I went with, I didn't know anyone else. We were even a day away from our home town and it was the first night of the seminar. Then he started to name different categories and ask people to raise their hand and look at the different sections they were sitting in. When he called out suicide I rose my hand as I had just lost someone. When I looked around me there were about thirty of us sitting beside, in front and back of us in this little group. I was right in the middle of the section.


I was shocked. I didn't know these people from Adam and I had not talked with them before sitting down. There were no signs telling us where to sit. I just randomly found the seats and thought it was a good place to be. It wasn't until much later that I learned about vibrational frequencies and how it all works.



No comments:

Post a Comment