Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Wednesday "The Reunion"

Dear Diary,

Today I went to visit a dear friend whom I have not seen in the last ten years. She contacted my mom on Facebook a few days ago and I found her on the internet so it was quite a reunion. The fun part was that even though it has been years since we have seen each other we had so much in common. She is the manager of the Stone House BB at the Fort Worth Stockyards. She also runs a ghost tour and has had a lot of her own experiences being in that part of town.

I met  her at the Stone House BB and she gave me a tour. As soon as I stepped into the BB was that I felt my own energy fields turn up a few notches and then went on high alert, giving me the signal that there was a lot of activity going on in the BB. At first I didn't see anything as we toured the downstairs so I started to relax a little. It wasn't until we went upstairs and went into a few guest rooms that I saw the first signs of spirits being cirrus about us. As I walked out of one of the bedrooms into the hall I spotted two large figures that looked like a clear vapor trying to manifest themselves. My friend telling me about the Stone House and didn't seem to notice. Not wanting to interrupt her I didn't say anything until she asked if I had seen anything. That is when I told her what I had seen. As we talked about it in the hallway a white smokey image of a little boy and a man began to form in one of the doorways of one of the rooms.  Laughing we decided to go out for lunch and let the spirits have a little break.

We decided to go to the Rodeo Goat in Fort Worth. As we were sitting at a table in the back catching up a white smokey image of a man passed between our table and the one next to ours only to fade into the wall. Again I didn't interrupt our conversation but when a face appeared over my friend's head I finally said something. Then it seemed to let the cat out of the bag and other smokey images started to cross the room making a little contact and then disappearing when they got up to our table. I  made the comment that there is no place that I have found that doesn't seem to have spirits. They are everywhere.

On the way to drop my friend back at the BB I drove past a man standing on the street on Commerce St. in downtown Fort Worth. A women was standing next to him and she was visible from the waist up. She was blond with long hair and seemed to be nicely dressed in her 20's. She was also very interested in the man. I pointed them out to my friend and then immediately started to pull in my energy fields. It was now getting to the point of distraction and I needed to concentrate on driving. I had a great time catching up and grateful that I have another friend whom I can just be myself with. I can't wait to get together again and visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment