Friday, March 6, 2015

Friday

Dear Diary,

I have really enjoyed visiting and catching up with my family. I can't say that there is anything better in the world than being with loved ones.

I did have a visitor last night when I crawled into bed. It happened as soon as I closed my eyes and was settling down to fall asleep. As I laid there in the dark I felt someone in the room with me so I opened my eyes. What I was feeling was a slight shift as if someone was moving close to me. I knew instantly that it was a ghost as I could see the outline of something above me in the room and since it wasn't anything to worry about I closed my eyes again wanting to drift off to sleep.

That is when I felt once again the slight shift of energy around me and then saw a clear image of a young woman with dark hair cut in a bob a few inches above me on all fours. Surprised I popped my eyes open feeling a bit claustrophobic. I would describe it as if someone is up close and personal in your personal space. I could still feel someone there even with my eyes open but wanting to verify what I was seeing I closed my eyes clearing my thoughts waiting to see if I got anything. Immediately I could see her above me on all fours still looking down at me. A strong sense swept over me letting me know that she was just being curious which put me at ease. From past experience I know that ghosts can be just as curious about us as we are about them.

 Feeling no threat we continued to just observe each other and after awhile I turned over and went to sleep. I knew she would get bored if I didn't continue to engage with her and eventually leave. This morning when I woke up I didn't see or feel her so I quickly scanned the room opening my energy fields up to see if I could pick up anything only to find the room clear. Then I heard rustling in the kitchen and decided to get up looking for some company and coffee.

Photograph by Steve Noyce

No comments:

Post a Comment