Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Wednesday

Dear Diary,

Home again, home again, jiggity jog! Well I flew back home on Tuesday evening. My husband picked me up from the airport and we met my daughter for dinner. As soon as we got home he went to bed and was up all night with stomach flu. We knew it was the stomach flu as one of his carpool buddies had been home last week with the same symptoms. He stayed home and slept most of the day. Later as I was catching up with house work my daughter texted from work and said wasn't feeling well. She came home and fell into bed with fever. She was shivering with lots of ache and pains. Sounds like the flu!

I have been running all day trying to catch up with house work and taking care of everyone at home. It has been a busy day!

Photo by Ana in Arlington, TX

No comments:

Post a Comment