Monday, March 2, 2015

Monday

Dear Diary,

As I sat there on the plane waiting with all the other passengers for the wings to be deiced on the runway before taking off I remembered something. A few weeks ago I had said a prayer that I was ready to start to get out of my comfort zone and have an adventure. I was already scheduled to go out to LA to see my family but somewhere in the back of my mind that request echoed while we waited. My first thought was, "Oh no, this was not what I meant!" I was thinking of going on some spiritual adventure so that I could grow and stretch myself spiritually.

Already it had been an interesting drive to the airport to Dallas to catch my plane as Texas had one of it's snows that turned into ice. The roads were quite desolate during our drive to the airport. My husband was not taking any chances taking his time watching for any ice on the bridges. Our oldest daughter accompanied us on the drive and by the time we made it she was very carsick. I felt bad as I said good bye to the both of them watching them drive off knowing it would be a really long drive home.

After the plane was in the air I was able to distract myself on the flight and found it to be a pleasant experience. My mom met me when I got off the plane and we went out for dinner as the flight and all our luggage was delayed because the weather in Texas. Mom caught me up on what was going on with all the family in LA and our dining experience was lovely. It wasn't until we got to her home and again was catching up that I started to notice some heavy activity happening over her left shoulder. It was interesting to watch as someone (ghost) was trying to materialize and make their presence known. As we continued to visit I watched the activity even wanting to help in some why to show itself. The poor thing never was able to get all it's energy together to make an appearance.

It wasn't until yesterday morning that I told her about what had happened when something reminded me about it. She did say that she had had someone hanging out with her but we're not sure who it is or where they came from.

No comments:

Post a Comment