Friday, March 20, 2015

Friday

Dear Diary,

Yesterday afternoon the flu hit me with a vengeance. I am only just now feeling a little like writing. I did notice that a few days before the animals in the house kept looking at my aura as if they were concerned and could see something there. I did wonder at the time if they were seeing something that was out of the ordinary. Most of the time they are just happy to see me.

As far as ghosts I have seen just the usual activity in the house. I did try to make contact with the woman yesterday morning who came to comfort me the other day but didn't have any luck with making a connection. She might have moved on to somewhere else. But still I have to wonder in the back of my mind if she might have known I was coming down with the flu and had placed her hand next to me feeling some kind of compassion for me. That is not the first time I have had ghosts come and try to comfort me.

I am feeling very tired so I am heading back to bed.



Photo by Ana - Cambridge, England

No comments:

Post a Comment