Monday, March 30, 2015

Monday

Dear Diary,

Every since I made that statement about coming out of retirement to really start doing Spirit Rescue again ghosts in the house have been really scarce. The funny thing about ghosts is that they have free will and they can't be crossed into the light unless they choose to go. It does seem to make them nervous if you talk about crossing and they are not feeling the need to go on. That is why it can take a lot of coaxing and compassion to help them make the transition to move into the light.

What I have found is not all ghosts want to make that journey as they have become disconnected from the light. With Spirit Rescue it may take a few times to get them to move on unless they are really ready to go on. When communicating with them I do my best to let them know that just because they go into the light doesn't mean that they can't still make contact with the physical world. It really doesn't mean that they are cut off. They just won't need the energy from the physical world to sustain their existence as they reconnect into the light.

I have contacted two of my dear friends who do this work and I will see after the holidays how to reconnect back into this line of work again. For now I am getting ready for Easter and lots of time with my family as we are all preparing for the holidays.

Photograph by Ana - CA

No comments:

Post a Comment