Monday, March 16, 2015

Monday

Dear Diary,

We had a lot of activity in the house last night. I finally asked the ghosts to start to show themselves. I remember when I was working with one of my teachers to be careful what you ask for because ghosts are intelligent. They have a consciousnesses in which they can interact with us. That is why it is not a good idea for people who are being haunted to threaten or challenge a ghost as they may take you up on it.


After I sent out the invitation the rest the evening I started to see wisps of white smokey images darting around the house coming into my vision for a second before disappearing and reappearing in other parts of the rooms. All the lights were on so they were making their presence known in the light. When I was in the bedroom I caught sight of shadows moving past the doorway in the master bathroom. Tickled, I asked if anyone wanted to talk but got no answer. They just seemed to be satisfied showing themselves move around the room. Eventually I went to bed and didn't have any interruptions during my sleep for the rest of the night.

Photos by Steve Noyce - Taos, NM
Photo 1 - Outside an Inn

No comments:

Post a Comment