Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Wednesday

Dear Diary,

These past few days have been a mix of energy in the house. There hasn't been a lot of activity in the house until last night after talking with someone on the phone about ghosts. Afterwords the energy activity picked up quite a bit as I tried watching a movie later on but kept having ghosts playfully swooping in front of my face. They weren't trying to talk to me they just wanted to make their presence known. I couldn't help chuckling to myself and continued to watch the movie that I promised to see with my family. Eventually towards the end they stopped.

After the movie I got ready for bed and then turned in for the night. I have to say that they let me rest peacefully as they didn't try to get my attention during and before I went to sleep. I did get up in the middle of the night for a drink of water and even then they didn't try to make their presence known. This morning when I got up I noticed some activity but not a lot going on in the house. It seems they have settled down since having their fun last night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment