Sunday, February 9, 2014

Sunday "Ghosts Visiting the Movie Theater"

Dear Diary,

I finally slept through the night!  I woke up this morning around 6 am which is good for me, but welcomed. I was coming out of my sleep thinking about the day, and wondering if there was anything that I needed to document in my diary. I couldn't think of anything out of the ordinary when I heard my guide say, "Think back on yesterday very carefully".  "Okay," since that sounded like good advice I went over the day's events.

Let's see, I was making coffee, and feeding pets in the kitchen when I saw a man standing in the doorway of the dinning room. He was there for a second watching me, and when I noticed him he vanished.  The rest of the day was with friends, and family. "Oh," My husband, and I were invited by some friends to see the movie "47 Ronin" at the dollar theater which I had never heard of, but was happy to be invited. As the four of us were sitting in the theater waiting for the movie to start two ghosts shuffled past us moving from the right to the left. Amused all I could do was smile to myself thinking, "How funny we forget that everyone likes movies." The movie was not what I expected, but was a nice surprise as we were entertained.

After the movie as we were waiting on the bathrooms my best friend's boyfriend who knows I see ghosts asked how I liked the ghosts. The question jogged my memory of the two ghosts who I had seen earlier which made me excited thinking he had seen them. I immediately responded, "Oh, you saw the two ghosts move past us as we were sitting there!" As I watched him stare back at me in shock with a frozen expression on his face I realized that he was talking about something else. Then I remembered the small scene in the movie where the warriors went to find swords to fight with, and had to go through a forest with ghosts to get to the supernatural world. "Yes," I quickly responded. "I liked that scene!" trying to smile as my husband changed the topic to the more intense subject of the death of the Samurai. As I stood there shaking the feeling of awkwardness off I made a quick mental note that I sometimes forget that seeing, and talking to ghosts is not something that everyone is used to even when they know that you do.

The other part of the day that I want to make a note of is that I did look up the lyrics of the song "Gypsy" by Stevie Nicks. It was interesting to me, but I still didn't understand why it was playing in my head the other night. I decided to look up what the song meant, and the inspiration behind the song. I have to say that the story behind the account of the inspiration brought tears to my eyes. Later in the day I tried to bring back the feelings into my body that were so prevalent during the experience. I couldn't reach the emotions to experience them again within my physical body all that was left, and all that I could find was the memory of having the experience.

I asked my guides if there was something I needed to learn from that experience, and have not gotten an answer. Sometimes they don't give me answers until it is time for me to know, or if it is something that I need to learn for myself. The only conclusions I can think of is that either someone was trying to share the experience with me, or that I was getting a message from the song that I haven't understood yet. I did complain to the guides, and any ghosts around me that it is better when they come to share if they would just talk using words. I quickly got the answer that, "Sometimes ghosts can only communicate with feelings, images, symbols, signs and songs if that is how they know how to communicate, or if I am blocked for some reason." This made me ask,  "Am I blocked?" I got no answer... Well, then I guess we shall see what comes up.

No comments:

Post a Comment