Monday, February 17, 2014

Monday

Dear Diary,

So much has happened since I last wrote. Saturday morning I woke up to song birds singing by my window. It was such a beautiful song that I decided that my day was going to be filled with laughter. The morning was a joy spending time with my family, but in the afternoon I received a phone call from my mom that my family in California had a little bit of an emergency. Everyone is okay, but for a while we were all in that state anxiousness. I did find that prayer and Reiki are very powerful in those times since I couldn't be there in person, but I could still help in my own way.

Sunday was amazing as I was honored to teach a Reiki Class. Again finding that connection with the Reiki energy from Source, and sharing that with the students is always such an amazing process. When I explain Reiki I let people know that it is a prayer without words.  

I have to admit that it was fun during the class as flashes of lights moved around the room letting me know that the curious from the other side were wanting to see what was going on while the class was being taught. I didn't focus my attention on the ghosts because my attention was on my students, but when the students left the ghosts made their presence known. Smoke passing through the living room, and moving in, and out of the dining room. When I finely went to bed last night I had people drop in as I was falling asleep telling me things that were going on during the day. I was too tried to really listen, and found myself asleep waking up this morning refreshed.

No comments:

Post a Comment