Monday, February 24, 2014

Monday "The Dream"

Dear Diary,

I felt the earth tremble this morning waking me up out of a deep sleep. Then as I was coming into consciousness of the physical world I had this feeling that we had an intruder in the house. As I started to open my eyes I saw my husband getting dressed for work when he noticed me. Immediately he began to tell me that we had a tornado that passed by our home taking out the neighbor's tree. Then he went on to say that the town next to us had tornadoes which came our way coming close to our home. Still trying to wake up I listened to what he was telling me thinking well that must be what I felt when the earth moved this morning.

He went on to tell me that we had an intruder in the house while we slept, and he was looking everywhere, but couldn't find anyone. Then he said that he even checked the pantry, the wash room, and the dinning room. That is when I realized that what he was telling me must be a dream. I asked him straight out if he was dreaming, and he said, "yes". That made sense, but I had picked up those images when I was waking up. I could still feel the earth vibrating in my bones when I was waking up. "How strange", I thought.

After he left I got up making a cup of coffee, and went on about my morning. Later on he called me, and told me that his company had just announced that they were merging with another company. His company was having a meeting this morning at 11am to talk about it with all the employees. As he spoke his dream came into focus as I could see that it meant that there may be chaos around us, and people whom we know will be up rooted. The intruder in the dream was another sign of something changing in our lives without us inviting it.  Hmmm.... It was neither good, or bad. It was change that is heading our way, and to get ready for it.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment