Thursday, February 20, 2014

Thursday

Dear Diary,

I have not had a lot of activity in the house lately as I have been really focusing on things that have been happening in our family.  I still saw the usual flashes and silhouettes of people walking around in our dining room when I was sitting in the living room.

Last night I did get a little nervous when I got a flash for a few seconds of someone crawling on the ceiling of the entry way of our home. That was really usually for me as I see ghosts hovering, or standing so it was odd for me to see them upside down crawling on the ceiling. It did remind me of something that was out of a horror movie. They were going towards the door leading outside so I kept my fear in check so not to attract attention while doing a double check making a quick connection with my energy field. I wanted to make sure they were friendly. There was no cause for alarm as they didn't have any interest in us at all so I let it be.

Today I was in the living room visiting with my daughter when someone passed right between us. It was so subtle that I almost didn't catch it. The whiff of smoke emerged between us, and disappeared almost before I realized what had happened. I have gotten used to ghosts moving around the house but my eyes still catch the movement taking my brain longer to process it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment