Friday, February 7, 2014

Friday

Dear Diary,

 Something woke me up again in the middle of the night. No matter how hard I tried I couldn't go back to sleep. As I lay there my mind started racing, so I decided to get up. I stumbled over to my desk finding some paper work that needed to be filed. When I looked at the clock it read 3 am. Feeling tired I decided to go back to bed hoping to fall asleep. I got back into bed, and turned off the lights. Just as I closed my eyes I saw a flash of white light that looked like a lightening bolt light up my eyelids. Startled I opened my eyes looking for lightning, or any source that it might have come from. After not finding any cause I shrugged it off as a fluke, or that I was just tired.

 I closed my eyes again only this time when I did it was like someone had turned on the lights in the room. A mix of white, and yellow light peaked through my closed eyelids making me think that the lights were on. I opened my eyes only to find the room completely dark. There was no light shining, or anything on that could have been that bright. Chuckling to myself I realized that someone was messing with me. I rolled over closing my eyes still wanting to fall asleep, but not wanting to engage with whomever, or whatever was there. Then I heard something fall on the floor which made me open my eyes again. This time when I did I saw the outline of my covers coated with a glow of white light. I wasn't startled only amazed as I watched the glow slowly fade away. I didn't know what it was, but still felt like I wasn't alone. I glanced over at my sleeping husband who was sound asleep.

Not knowing what to do I sat up in bed, and turned on the lamp sitting on my night stand. Light lit up the room allowing me to see all the furniture in our bedroom. While I sat there surveying the room a white mist rolled over my right shoulder, and across my lap. As it did I felt some of it move through my body as it passed by me, and disappeared before my eyes.  For some reason I wasn't scared only feeling like it, whatever it was was only playing with me. I sat there for a moment soaking in what had just happened then turned off the light. I laid there for awhile before finally falling asleep.  

No comments:

Post a Comment