Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Tuesday

Dear Diary,

This morning as I was driving to see one of my Reiki clients I was nearly hit by a man merging to get off the highway. I dodged around him with my small Mini Cooper making a clean pass without a mishap.  As I moved on down the highway traffic came to a stand still. Five minutes later I was sitting there with the rest of the cars waiting for the traffic to move. For some reason I just happened to look up in my rear view mirror just in time to see a women changing lanes coming over into my lane. What startled me was that she didn't seem to notice that the cars had stopped. As I sat there with cars all around me with no place to go I realized I had to get her attention. Quickly I glanced in my side mirror, and in that split second she saw me stopping just in time to see my car. We sat there for a second looking at each other in the mirror feeling that connection as we both acknowledged a narrow miss.

Soon after this event traffic started to move, and within a few seconds we were all sailing down the road as cars began to thin out with the mix-masters. I was relieved, and started to pray asking for protection. I also used my Reiki Symbols blessing the car. Two close misses had got my heart racing. As I got closer to see my client a bird flew up from the side of the road just missing my car. It was close enough  that I saw it's white, and gold belly as it flew towards my windshield, and up over the car. By that time I had had it!  The universe was trying to tell me something, and I needed to know what it was as things were being flung at me. Once I was able to see my client, and start home I opened my Akashic Records, and asked the record keepers what was going on. They said, "I happened to be in a space where I could attract things in my life, and for me to pay attention to what I was attracting."

What I didn't mention earlier was that my husband has had a neck ache for the last few day which the guides said was due to stress. We tried working it out of his body, but it wouldn't release. This morning he woke up with it gone, and I woke up with the neck ache. We transferred the energy, and I took on his stress. He felt great, and I hurt.

During the Reiki session the Reiki energy not only helped my client, but took the stress, and neck pain away from me. I also used positive affirmations looking for unconditional love, and joy within myself. When I found it an overwhelming feeling of love burst out of my heart dissolving any stress that I seemed to carry. I felt like a child playing peek-a-boo when someone takes the blanket off of you. Pure joy, and delight shot through me making me feel all giddy. Later on while I was out driving again things that I would have considered to be annoying only brought laughter that spread through the cabin of the car. The day continued to be full of joy  as I loved being with all of the special people in my life that I came in contact with.






No comments:

Post a Comment