Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Tuesday "Sensitive"

Dear Diary,

I just wanted to make sure that I made a note of something that I observed yesterday.  I was visiting with a friend on the phone who was in a lot of emotional pain and as they were talking I noticed that all of my skin was reacting to the energy that was being thrown around. They were not unhappy with me they were just venting. I felt as if someone had poured ice cold water on me and my skin was stinging from the cold. As she got more upset the pain began to throb. I took a second to make a note of it and decided that the pain was not coming from inside of me but from the outside so I opened up my heart with love and pushed unconditional love out through my pores. It took a minute then the pain started to subside and finally left me.   To my relief I could finish the phone call and allow my friend to vent without taking on anything that wasn't mine.

Later on I was out with someone else and something triggered a painful memory with the person I was with from their past. Once again I found that my skin started to throb in pain. As soon as I was starting to do something about it my friend tossed the memory away and as quickly as that the pain left me. In the past I have experienced deep compassion to where I felt pain inside of my heart when someone else was suffering or angry. As an Empath I have learned how to protect myself from carrying other people's emotions but this is new.



No comments:

Post a Comment