Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Wed.

Dear Diary,

 I have been obsessed with painting for the last two days. Even with this distraction I have realized that my father has not crossed over. Last night in my dreams I received the message very clearly that my father has not crossed into the light. This morning I called my mother, and asked her if she would talk to my dad, and ask him to cross. I know it is time for him to go, and I also know that my mother who is his soul mate is the one who can talk to him about going on into the light.

From his point of view I can see that he has been very concerned about things that are going on in our lives, and not letting go of us. I checked in with my own emotions, and was sure that I was happy for him. I personally have no reason to hold him in this plane of existence for him not to cross. I asked my mom to ask my little sister, and see if she is
good in letting him go.

I do believe that my mother can convince him to move into the light. I can feel his energy draining, and know that even though his intentions are good it is not good for him to hang on.

No comments:

Post a Comment