Sunday, July 13, 2014

Sunday "An Attachment"

Dear Diary,

 Yesterday my husband and I were out doing errands when we stopped at a stop sign. Nothing unusual about that. My husband Steve was driving so I was enjoying looking around and taking in the sights. When we stopped I happened to look up and see a women waiting for us at the stop sign before she continued on her way. I just happened to make a note of what she looked like as she sat waiting there in her car. As I watched her drive in front of us she completely changed from the women I saw into another women who didn't all all come close to the women that was sitting at the stop sign.

When my husband took his turn to go I made a comment about what had just happened as I was in a little bit of shock that she had completely transformed right in front of my eyes. As we drove down the road I heard very clearly from one of my guides that what I saw when I first looked at the women was an attachment that was attached to the women driving the car. The change was as clear as the bright Texas day. Wow, I had to take a few moments to digest what I had just seen and was surprised that spirit attachments were becoming that bold.

Just a note: I have always wondered why some spirit communicators need to be in the dark to make a connection or communicate with spirits. From my own experience I find that you can run into spirits anytime during the day or night. They always seem to be around. I have also learned that you don't have to go to a haunted house or a haunted place to find spirits as they are everywhere.

Spirits are just like the people who are on the physical plane,
they may or may not be interested in you. Those of us who can communicate with the other side have a certain light that shows up in our aura fields that vibrates to a frequency that spirits know as someone who can communicate with them. Some people are born with this light open or they can develop it later on in life whenever they are interested in opening it up. Everyone who is living has the potential to be a spirit communicator as we are both physical and spirit beings. As human beings we always have one foot in the physical world as we walk the earth during the day and we have the other foot in the spirit realm when we sleep.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment