Sunday, July 6, 2014

Sunday

Dear Diary,

I almost forgot the night before I woke up in the middle of the night to a kiss on my cheek. Not only did I feel it on the side of my cheek but I heard it. I opened my eyes to check to see if it was my husband but my he was sound asleep facing the other side so I knew it wasn't him. I realized then that I had been given a kiss by someone on the other side. It made me smile as it was a sweet not anything creepy. I got the sense that it was a form of recognition from someone that I knew.

 Laying there in bed I remembered the day before when we were looking for the kitty a home I found lots of pennies on the floor and around the house. That to me is always a sign from my father that he is around. I also had signs during the day that my grandmother was around me but was busy trying to network in finding a home for the kitty. What came to me after I checked to make sure it wasn't my husband that gave me the kiss was that my grandmother or my father was happy that the little kitty had found a home. They were the ones who ended up helping me when I was growing up in rescuing animals and little ones. Feeling loved from the other side I went back to sleep with a knowing that I was being watched over.


No comments:

Post a Comment