Thursday, July 31, 2014

Thursday "The Dark Visitor"

Dear Diary,

Tuesday was a busy day with the kids and pets. We spent a fun family day enjoying the different activities with each other. That night I was exhausted from the day falling into bed ready for sleep. The strange thing was that as soon as the lights were out I saw a very dark silhouette of a man came out of the shadows to stand next to my side of the bed. He leaned over putting his dark face right up next to mine. I hadn't even had a chance to close my eyes when I turned off the lights so I lay there waiting for my eyes to adjust to the darkness of the room letting my brain catch up to what was happening as my other senses opened up feeling in to what was true.

 Within a minute my eyes seem to adjust but never wavered from the dark spirit that was standing there leaning over me. I could see him as he was darker than the darkness in the room. I didn't feel any anger only curiosity from his energy that now seemed to invade my energy. There was no fear on my part only a slight feeling of being annoyed from being blind sided. I turned over tapping my husband on the shoulder letting him know that someone was in the room with us. He had just closed his eyes and was on the verge of falling asleep himself but turned his head towards me listening as I described what was happening. When I did this the dark spirit straighten up and continued standing there watching us. My husband squeezed me letting me know that he was there for me if I needed him.

I lay there in the dark still very tired wanting desperately to fall sleep so I settled myself comfortably in the bed while telepathically acknowledging the dark spirit letting him know that I knew he was in the room but I was to tired to work with him. He didn't seem to want my help but I offered it to him if he wanted to come back later when I was awake. Then I turned over and fell asleep. I never knew when he left or if he stayed in the room with us. I slept deeply all night not waking up for any reason during the night. In the morning I awoke with clear memories of the night before. I checked the house and the room for his presences but he was not around. I got up with the pets and children starting my morning without any concern from the night before. It was a new day!

It was later in the evening when our family was settled down watching the western series "Deadwood" that I was reminded of the visitor. I realized then that I hadn't put up my protection grids up in awhile. Then I was aware that when I used to have visits from dark spirits they used to scare me. When they did they fed off the energy from the fear that I would emanate from my energy fields. Now that I have been working so much in the light and had enough training about the dark side I wasn't afraid. I also use my protection grids a lot so it had been some time since I had seen one.  It was an interesting encounter.

The question I had for my guides was, "If I was working in the light why would that attract a dark spirit as they don't want to be anywhere in the light and often are not on the same frequency to even detect it?" I got the answer as soon as I was asking it. "The reason the dark spirit had found me was because of all the activity from the night before. Within everything created is the God spark that is connected to all things. There in the energy of the night before it sparked the light within the dark spirit who was somewhere in the vicinity. It took the dark spirit by surprise who came the next night to investigate. Yes, even the dark spirits have the spark within them. It is their choice that they choose to turn away from the Creator and the light from which they were formed."

I took a moment or two to mull over this and then set up the protection grids. Now I know to leave an opening for the dark spirits who want to cross over into the light. I am grateful for the lesson and hope that my visitor will come back so that he to can find the peace that is covered by grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment