Saturday, July 26, 2014

Saturday

Dear Diary,

Something funny happened. I thought I would photograph the charm with the symbol on it and put it in my diary. I had a strange feeling about doing it yesterday so I put it off until this morning. When I went to where I keep it... It was gone. I searched the house and where I keep my knick knacks but it didn't turn up. Something inside tells me that it will show up but it does not want to be photographed and will turn up when I least expect it.

This has happened before when I was looking for something and it didn't turn up until long after I gave up. What was strange was that the object that I was searching for turned up exactly where I had looked and remembered keeping it. It was like it had never had disappeared at all.

Last night the kids were off with their friends and my husband was sick so we stayed in and watched a movie. The movie that I selected was Biutiful and was subtitled in English. It was a Spanish film with Javier Bardem which is why I choose it. The movie is very tragic showing the struggles of human drama of trying to exist. But it is also about forgiveness and love. The main character of the film has the gift of sight and facing his own mortality. My husband was not able to finish the film as the tragedies of the family were too intense. But I decided to finish it wanting to know what happened to everyone.

 What I got out of the film was that each character in it had a role and an incredible part to play in their lives not only to survive but to work with each other as a whole. The focus was that no matter how a person tries to control or to even change the human patterns of others it is really up to each individual to make those choices to live for themselves or to give to each other. In the end when it is our time to go we either let go of our past and move on or we stay only to get stuck in our own drama. It is when we finally let go completely allowing ourselves and others to honor our sacred contracts is when we can move into spirit as we are given the grace to have a since of peace to move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment