Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Wednesday

Dear Diary,

A spirit of a young man has been visiting me lately. It is mostly during the day that I will catch of glimpses of thin smoke moving around the room when I am talking on the phone or busy writing. It isn't intrusive only I do notice that he is around.

 The other night when I was laying down and just closing my eyes I could see his face looking at me. He seemed to be curious about me. Then he started to show me instant flashes or bits and pieces of his life. I got to know him as I watched what was like a vivid day dream.  The funny thing is that he didn't show me how he passed on making the transition to the other side. He wanted only for me know he had a good life on this earth and he was okay. He didn't ask me to contact anyone in particular or talk to someone. He just wanted to communicate.

When I got up the next morning I didn't find him anywhere in the house. I wonder if someone on this side will come into my life who has lost him and when they do I will remember what the young man showed me and be able to let them know he is okay.   

No comments:

Post a Comment