Friday, July 4, 2014

Friday " Need Help to Find a Good Home"

Dear Diary,

 I found a kitty yesterday when I was on a walk at a near by park. I spotted her as she was making her way into the bushes. She was really skinny so I stopped to talked to her as she came right up to me. I knew that if I left her there it would be on my conscious so I took her home separating her from my pets at house in our bathroom until I could get her to our vet. 

Later in the afternoon my daughter and I took her to our vet only to discover that she has FIV which is only contagious to other cats through a bite or a scratch. Humans and dogs can't get it. The vet did inform us that FIV was not a death sentence and that she was healthy otherwise except for being malnourished. He wanted us to know that she had every potential of living a very long life only it wouldn't be an option for us  with our kitty cats. It is important that we find a home quickly as she needs to be placed in a one cat family house-hold.  My cats are wanting very much to meet her so we need to find a good home as soon as possible.

My daughter named her Mina. Her personality is a sweet and extremely loving. She loves people so I hope that we find someone who could take her and give her the extra love that she needs. She is a little over a year and would need to be an indoors baby.  I talked to my husband and we agreed to have her vaccinated and spayed to help her find a home. I am praying that she will be placed in a home where she can be loved and pampered. 

      the 

No comments:

Post a Comment