Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Wednesday

Dear Diary,

Yesterday I had the privilege to work on a client using Reiki. The energy in the room was so peaceful that our hour together flew by feeling like it was only twenty minutes. During the session an overwhelming feeling of unconditional love swept through the energy moving it all in a beautiful lavender color. After the session I could feel a warm and fuzzy tingling in my body as I went about my day.

 The day moved in a different direction as I found out that a friend of mine was admitted to the hospital.  My husband and I went to see them but were baffled in what happened. Last night when we returned home I could see energy shifting in the house as the spirits who were visiting were moving out of our way when we were coming in. My sleep was deep and my dreams kept bringing up things that had happened during the day before. I only wake up once but went quickly back to sleep.

This morning when I was waking up and still in twilight I got some information that I will share hopefully when I talk to my friend again.   

No comments:

Post a Comment